categoriesreality show schedules
Publication date| updated|
Winter has arrived and with it the turn of the year. It also means new seasons of reality TV, since the return ofthe amazing racemithe Bachelorupon return fromfamous brothermijoe millionaire, as well as new seasons of shows likemarried at first sight,America's Worst Cooks, miCrescendo hip hop.
This guide includes premiere dates for all reality series and documentary releases on broadcast, broadcast, and cable in the US this winter and beyond. Times listed are in ET/PT.
For any reality show that premiered before December 1, 2021, such aswatching the sunsetmiReturn to the real world: Los Angeles, Watch thefall 2021 calendar. For feature-length documentaries and non-fiction specials, seethe winter 2022 documentary premiere guide.
Program descriptions in quotes indicate text that comes directly from network press releases, the program's website, or other official materials.
I frequently update this list throughout the quarter, and times and dates are accurate at time of publication, but always check your guide or other TV listings. I try very hard to make sure this is a complete list of reality TV premieres, though that's always a challenge now that some networks sometimes don't even publicly announce returning seasons or even new shows and change their schedules frequently.
If you have any updates, additions, or corrections, pleaseSend them to me.¡Gracias!
Winter 2021/2022 reality show premieres
- Canned: home for the holidays(Hulu, December 1).“Candy queen Jackie Sorkin and her team of candy artists design, glue, melt and mold hundreds of thousands of candies to create a fantasy that comes to life”
- remarkable life(DAILY, December 1).“travels the world to focus on the lifestyle visionaries who... are setting new trends in purposeful living”
- The Real Housewives of Orange County(Bravo, December 1, Wednesday at 9 p.m.).Heather Dubrow returns to the franchise joining veteran housewives Shannon Storms Beador, Gina Kirschenheiter and Emily Simpson... [and] new housewives Dr. Jen Armstrong and Noella Bergener”
- Trafficked with Mariana Van Zeller(NatGeo, December 1, Wednesday at 9 p.m.)."Mariana van Zeller continues her harrowing exploration of the underworld's most dangerous black markets"
- baking(Peacock, December 2).“a holiday competition series where eight teams of two talented home bakers gather at Maya [Rudolph] and Andy [Samberg]'s winter cabin to celebrate the holiday culinary tradition”
- queen of the universe(Paramount+, December 2).“Inspired by international singing competitions in which countries face off against their best drag queens, this first-ever singing competition brings together drag queens from around the world to compete for world dominance”
- life shaq(TNT, December 2, Thursday at 9:00 p.m.).“Meet Shaq as he explores his passions off the court”
- The Great British Baking Show: feriados(Netflix, December 3).“Decorate the aisles with sugar, butter and chocolate as contestants from previous seasons bake wonderful winter treats for judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith”
- leaving colton(Netflix, December 3)."Former professional football player and star of The Bachelor, Colton Underwood, embarks on a journey of self-discovery by coming out as gay, including addressing his past and accepting his place in the LGBTQ community."
- killer brothers(Oxygen, December 3, Friday at 8)."True crime stories of evil, maniacal and downright devious brothers"
- family massacre(Oxygen, December 3, Friday at 9 p.m.).“the gruesome stories of family annihilators”
- holmes family rescue(HGTV, December 4, Saturdays at 8).Mike Holmes "joins his son and daughter, home improvement experts Michael Holmes, Jr. and Sherry Holmes, to rescue more clients who are struggling with failed construction jobs."
Week of December 5, 2021
- Alaskan Bigfoot Killer(Discovery+, December 7, Tuesday).“An expedition returns to the abandoned fishing village to reclaim the land and its resources from the terrible beast the locals call Nantinaq”
- Call to Nature(National Geographic, December 7, Tuesday at 10).“Human and dog teams test their indelible bond as they embark on a survival challenge in the remote Maine wilderness”
- welcome to earth(Disney+, December 8)."Follow Will Smith on an extraordinary adventure around the world to explore Earth's greatest wonders and reveal its deepest secrets"
- flip-ou-flop(HGTV, December 9, Thursday at 9). “The flips will present new challenges for the duo as they work on real estate, including costly foundation issues, a year-long renovation project, and the addition of a studio rental unit.”
- Twentysomething: Austin(Netflix, December 10).“In this coming-of-age reality show set in Austin, Texas, twenty-somethings navigate love and friendship and begin a new adventure: life.”
- Tiger King: The Doc Antle Story(Netflix, December 10)."Uncover the truth about Doc, as witnesses come forward to share their sobering stories about the abuse and bullying that put him at the top of the food chain"
- family dinner(Discovery+, December 10, Friday).“Andrew Zimmern visits families across the United States to explore how cultural, regional, and historical facets of who we are inform what and how we eat”
Week of December 12, 2021
- 90 Day Fiance: Before 90 days(TLC, December 12, Sundays at 8).“a new list of couples ready to meet the love of their lives abroad”
- VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition(VH1, December 13, Monday at 8).“will bring together fan favorites from the four cities of Love & Hip Hop” for “an action-packed, fun and eye-opening week-long reunion filled with friendship, enemies, secrets, adventure and forgiveness”
- HoHoHome house hunters(Discovery+, December 13-17 at 10am.)“Santa impersonator Albie Mushaney is on a mission to spread holiday cheer by helping customers find their forever home in time for the holiday season”
- The newspaper of the future(Netflix, December 14).“In this reality show, complete strangers meet and receive a diary containing the script of their own love story. Will a true romance ensue?
- Launch with Michael Symon(Food Network, December 14, Tuesday at 9:30 p.m.).“Michael is joined by his culinary director and right-hand woman, Katie Pickens, as they challenge the best of the best in the culinary world, and Michael takes charge of the chef's signature dish”
- One stage to the next(TV Uno, December 14, Tuesday at 10).“It will follow award-winning singer Syleena Johnson as she continues to navigate life and the entertainment industry”
- selling sling(Netflix, December 15).“Owned by military veterinarian Sharelle Rosado, this exclusively black and female real estate company aims to dominate the Costa del Sol”
- gastronomy(Disney+, December 15).Keke Palmer presents "an immersive global competition series in which highly-skilled artists create outlandish plays and massive sculptures made entirely of food."
- to office(Discovery+, December 15).The first three seasons ofthe charming british seriesare now available on Discovery+
- Finding the Magic Mike(HBO Max, December 16)."Ten ordinary guys who 'lost their magic' are put to the test in a Magic Mike Live boot camp, baring their souls, and more"
- The Real Housewives of Miami(Peacock, December 16, Thursday).“It includes housewives Alexia Echevarria, Lisa Hochstein, and Larsa Pippen, along with newcomers Guerdy Abraira, Dr. Nicole Martin, and Julia Lemigova, the first LGBTQIA+ housewife.”
- Ilha Killín(HBO, December 17, Friday at 10:30 p.m.)."Alec 'Despot' Reinstein, Ashok 'Dap' Kondabolu and Aleksey 'Lakutis' Weintraub invite their friends to join them at the edge of nature...
- kindred spirits(Travel Channel, December 18, Saturdays at 10).“Amy Bruni, Adam Berry and Chip Coffey are determined to uncover the mysteries behind unexplained paranormal anomalies across the country”
Week of December 19, 2021
- 100 day dream house(HGTV, December 20, Monday at 8).Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt “help clients design and build the perfect home from scratch in 100 days or less”
- Tough love with Hilary Farr(HGTV, December 20, Monday at 9)."Hilary will draw on her extensive design experience, as well as her own life lessons, as she develops creative solutions to get these families' lives back on track."
- Los Angeles Million Dollar Listing: Josh & Josh(Bravo, December 23, Thursday at 8).“Josh Flagg and Josh Altman expand their real estate ventures to multiple locations and face new challenges”
- singles hell(Netflix, December 25)."Trapped and ready to mingle, flirtatious bachelors search for love on a deserted island from which they can only escape as a couple for romantic nights in paradise"
Week of December 26, 2021
- Native city(HGTV, December 26, Sundays at 8).“follow the Napiers as they renovate homes in their hometown of Laurel, Mississippi”
- Children's pastry championship(Food Network, December 27, Monday at 8).“Valerie Bertinelli and Duff Goldman Welcome Dozen of History's Youngest Bakers,” ages 8-11
- break into the fridge(Food Network, December 28, Tuesday at 10)."four contestants get to use only the ingredients from their chosen mystery fridge to create top-notch dishes"
- Dinner of Crime: The Times Square Killer(Netflix, December 29)."It will examine how the danger and depravity of New York's Times Square in the late 1970s and early 1980s made it possible for one man to commit, and nearly get away with, unthinkable acts."
- Restaurant: Impossible(Food Network, December 30, Thursday at 8).Robert Irvine helps struggling restaurants revamp and update their menus in just two days.
- It's raining(Netflix, December 31).The Fab Five "head to the Lone Star State with a base in Austin, TX"
- Restoration Road with Clint Harp(Discovery+, December 31).“Carpenter Clint Harp hits the road in search of amazing historic structures across America in need of restoration while exploring their origins”
- Ghost Busters(Discovery+, January 1)."Original members Jason Hawes, Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango, along with Shari DeBenedetti, come together to review their most chilling cases and investigate disturbing new occurrences."
- literary london(Discovery+, January 1).“follows the lives and loves of a group of ambitious and glamorous young British Nigerians, all pursuing their own idea of success”
- Crikey! son los irwin(Animal Planet, January 1, Saturdays at 8)."Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin, Bindi's husband, Chandler Powell, and the newest member of the Irwin family, Grace Warrior Irwin Powell, continue Steve Irwin's mission of bringing people closer to animals."
- the incredible political dr(NatGeo WILD, January 1, Saturdays at 9 p.m.)."Dr. Jan Pol is an expert in large farm animals and pets. This veteran is far from retired as he takes a no-nonsense, old-fashioned approach to veterinary medicine."
- Pop goes to the vet with Dr. jewel(NatGeo WILD, January 1, Saturdays at 10).“Drmatologist Dr. Joya Griffin sees it all: from impacted earwax to oozing cysts and massive hair loss, no case is too mysterious or bizarre for this Kentucky doctor as she investigates the largest organ on the animal body: the skin. ".
- homicides in new york(Oxygen, January 1, Saturdays at 10).“details brazen crimes that could only happen in New York and the intense work of police and civilians racing to get killers off the streets”
Week of January 2, 2022
- to office(Discovery+, January 2).The show's fourth season follows "restoration experts breathe new life into prized family heirlooms"
- home boy(Discovery+, January 2).“Follow modern Renaissance man Rajiv Surendra, best known for his portrayal of Kevin Gnapoor in Mean Girls, as he creatively and purposefully navigates his way through an ordinary day.”
- next level chef(Fox, January 2 at 8, then Wednesday at 9).“Gordon Ramsay has designed a unique culinary challenge set in an iconic setting the likes of which you have never seen before”
- dirty jobs(Discovery, January 2, Sundays at 8).“allows Mike to come back for another chance to take on jobs he hasn't had before”
- The chance of a man's life(Food Network, January 2, Sundays at 9).“Guy Fierii is expanding his successful restaurant empire and looking for a talented food entrepreneur to run his own Chicken Guy franchise!”
- came out of me(Discovery, January 2, Sundays at 9 p.m.).Dr. Ruby Rose will "deal with everyday situations where things end up in places they just shouldn't be"
- alex vs america(Food Network, January 2, Sundays at 10).“15 brave chefs from all over the United States do everything they can to defeat Alex [Guarnaschelli] for the best culinary triokm/h”; Hosted by Eric Adjepong
- Vengeance: Newlywed Killers(HLN, January 2, Sundays at 9).“For these newlyweds, the promise to love 'till death do us part' is fulfilled much sooner than expected”
- mountain monsters(Travel Channel, January 2, Sundays at 10)."It's Bigfoot or bust for the Appalachian Mystery Sighting Investigations (AIMS) team as they return to Tygart Valley, West Virginia"
- antique roadshow(PBS, January 3, Monday at 8).“Back on the road, revealing more secrets behind family heirlooms and flea market finds, including a spectacular valuation that marks a series for the first time and a never-before-seen treasure that has wowed even our experts”
- the Bachelor(ABC, January 3, Monday at 8).Clayton Echard begins his search for more Instagram followers and a quick breakup.
- This is my song(NBC, January 3, Monday at 9)."two teams of two celebrities who compete for a quality of their choice in a series of music, dance, and trivia-based games and musical performances", based on excerpts from the Tonight Show.
- My dream celebrity wedding(VH1, January 3, Monday at 9)."Based on the visions proposed for the big day, brides choose their favorite planner as the winner to now lead the production of their wedding"
- The ugliest house in America(HGTV, Jan 3-7 at 10).“Retta will share her hilarious reviews of each ugly house, commenting on flaws, gaudy designs, and horrific mixes of horrors,” and the ugliest house will win “a spectacular $150,000 makeover.”
- cupcakes(Discovery+, January 4).“This comedic competition challenges cake experts to create life-size cakes that are the spitting image of famous celebrities”
- finding your roots(PBS, January 4, Tuesday at 8).“New episodes explore ancestry stories from Pamela Adlon, Erin Burnett, Amy Carlson, David Chang, Terry Crews, Brittany Packnett Cunningham, Lee Daniels, Tony Danza, Raúl Esparza, Kathryn Hahn, Rebecca Hall, Anita Hill, Regina King, Nathan Lane, John Leguizamo, Damon Lindelof, Mario Lopez, Leslie Odom, Jr., André Leon Talley, Melissa Villaseñor, and Lena Waithe”
- Murder under the Friday night lights(DNI, January 4, Tuesday at 10)."an unflinching look at the shocking and tragic cases of dangerous obsessions, brutal violence, and even murder involving local high school football teams"
- Life Therapy with AJ Johnson(TV Uno, January 4, Tuesday at 10).“shares an intimate look at the stories of individuals exposing their inner struggles in search of healing”
- The amazing race 33(CBS, January 5 at 8, then Wednesday at 9).“Teams of two once again embark on a journey around the world, hoping to be the first to reach the final destination”
- i can see your voice(Fox, January 5, Wednesday at 8).A celebrity panel attempts to "help a contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers without ever hearing them sing a note."
- married at first sight(Lifetime, January 5, Wednesday at 8).“ten brave bachelors meet their strange wives at the altar and get married without ever seeing each other before”
- Catfish: The TV Show(MTV, January 5, Wednesday at 8).“As restrictions begin to ease, Nev and Kamie get off Zoom and back on the road”
- Catfish UK: The TV Show(MTV, January 5, Wednesday at 9).“Time to go fishing in the UK! Showrunners Julie Adenuga and Oobah Butler are here to help hopefuls find out if the person they fell in love with is real."
- America's Worst Cooks(Food Network, January 5, Wednesday at 9). Anne first teams up with Chef Cliff Crooks to lead the newest batch of twelve culinary nightmares through a rigorous boot camp in her quest to become master chefs.
- Fixer Upper: Welcome Home(Red Magnolia, January 5, Wednesday at 10).“Chip and Jo are back with new ideas to transform outdated homes into amazing innovative spaces”
- The hunt(ABC, January 5, Wednesday at 10).“Three contestants must put their wits to the test and face off against the Hunter, a ruthless quiz show genius determined to stop them from winning cash prizes”
- american greed(CNBC, January 5, Wednesday at 10)."Two hundred episodes later, the truth remains: some people will do anything for money"
- moving to love(HGTV, January 5, Wednesday at 11).“will document the experiences of estranged couples as they take the next big step to bridge the geographic gap in their love lives and find their first home together”
- Joe Montana: great under pressure(Peacock, January 6).“present stories that most people don't know about; the doubts of his coaches, the controversies with his teammates and the internal insecurities that led one of the best quarterbacks to play the game.
- Indivisible: Healing Hate(Paramount+, January 6, Thursday).“the driving forces behind the January 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol, the rise of right-wing extremism that fueled the events, and how we as a nation can heal the hatred that divides the American people”
- Intrusion(Peacock, January 6, Thursday)."Details the 2002 Olympic figure skating scandal"
- Joe millionaire: for richer or poorer(Fox, January 6, Thursday at 8).“Features two incredible single men…with one HUGE difference. One is a millionaire and the other is definitely NOT.
- Jersey Shore Family Vacation(MTV, January 6, Thursday at 8).“This group continues to take the party without stopping wherever they go”
- battle robots(Discovery, January 6, Thursday at 8).“More than 60 teams travel to Las Vegas for a chance to take home the biggest prize in sports: The Giant Nut”
- Crescendo hip hop(WE tv, January 6, Thursday at 9:00 p.m.).“The next generation of hip hop royalty is trying to step out of the shadow of their famous families”
- wow great show(TBS, January 6, Thursday at 9:00 p.m.).“showcases supersized talent on a scale never before seen on television”
- let the world see(ABC, January 6, Thursday at 10).“It will chronicle Ms. Mamie Till-Mobley for the justice that sparked the civil rights movement after the brutal murder of her son Emmett Till, inspiring heroes like Ms. Rosa Parks and others to courageously stand up for their rights.” .
- hype house(Netflix, January 7).“follows the exciting lives of some of the world's biggest social media stars... as they welcome us into the infamous Hype House, they open their lives to the world and show a side of themselves and their relationships that is rare. time we have seen"
- RuPaul's Drag Race(VH1, January 7, Friday at 8).“14 talented new queens…compete for the title of ‘America’s Next Drag Superstar’ and a $100,000 cash prize”
- Penn & Teller: Deceptive(The CW, January 7, Friday at 8).“Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try to fool the world famous team of Penn & Teller”
- undercover Boss(CBS, January 7, Friday at 8).“follows high-level executives as they anonymously enter the grassroots of their own organizations”
- List of Women Who: Atlanta(OWN, January 7, Friday at 9).“It will follow six professional black female real estate entrepreneurs—high-performing brokers, high-profile lawyers, and high-end agents—and the clients they serve in the Atlanta market.”
- love in jail(WE tv, January 7, Friday at 9 p.m.).“follows even more riveting debuts in the early stages of love, with plenty of romance, suspicion and investigation, all long before a scheduled release from prison”
- Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch(Discovery, January 7, Friday at 10).Duane and his team vow to extract it from the cave, believing it to contain the legendary treasure of the Aztecs.
- From such a mother such a daughter(Discovery+, January 8, Saturdays).“follows six mother-daughter couples who embark on a three-week retreat to mend their broken relationships”
- Whose line is this anyway?(The CW, January 8, Saturdays at 8).“Cast members must put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games”
- unfinished business(HGTV, January 8, Saturdays at 9).“Home improvement technician Tom Reber steps in to help families complete their precarious home improvement projects”
Week of January 9, 2022
- ice airport in alaska(Smithsonian. January 9, Sundays at 8).“Behind the scenes at the only US airport that never closes despite freezing temperatures, extreme winds, and unpredictable weather”
- Outlaw Street: OKC(Discovery, January 10, Monday at 8).“the 405 is back, a year after Chief scrapped the Top Ten List to launch the US List”
- darcey y stacey(TLC, January 10, Monday at 8).“However, balancing their business and careers with their personal lives remains a challenge for these busy twins”
- Street Outlaws: Farmtruck y AZN(Discovery, January 10, Monday at 9 p.m.).“the dynamic duo who made a name for themselves on the streets driving a farm truck, the ultimate sleeper, and now they're taking over their own show”
- Legacy List with Matt Paxton(PBS, January 10, Monday at 9).“follow the emotional journey of a family as Matt and his team of experts (Jaime Ebanks, Avi Hopkins and Mike Kelleher) help them organize a home full of memories”
- Black Market with Michael K. Williams(VICE TV, January 10, Monday at 10).“In his final nonfiction project, Michael K. Williams reexamines how the black market has evolved since underground economies first exploded and seeks redemption for people seeking to prosper in a system that failed them.”
- Street Outlaws: America's Fastest(Discovery, January 11, Tuesday at 8).“JJ Da Boss and MSO are ready for another epic run, this time with a roster of eight elite teams from across the United States.”
- Teen Mom: Family Reunion(MTV, January 11, Tuesday at 8).“Moms from the Teen Mom franchise come together for one big family gathering to connect and celebrate their unique bond”
- Teen Mom: Girls Night Out(MTV, January 11, Tuesday at 9:00 p.m.).“The women of Teen Mom OG will watch episodes of Teen Mom 2 and give their personal opinion on the most important moments of the episode”
- Destroy(TBS, January 11, Tuesday at 9 p.m.).“pushes the athleticism, stamina and determination of the competitors as they compete to win the big cash prize”
- espionage(Science, January 11, Tuesday at 10). “combines story and compelling narrative to illustrate how cutting-edge technology has transformed the art of espionage and increased the capabilities of a spy tenfold”
- Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules(E!, January 12, Wednesday at 9 pm)."eight children of celebrities... set out to prove they're more than just their famous last names" "by working on a ranch"
- Leave it to Geege(Lifetime, January 12, Wednesday at 10)."follows Geege Taylor, a single mother of two in the Atlanta area," a "twice-divorced breast cancer survivor [who] is also an advocate for autism acceptance"
- Titans: The Rise of Wall Street(CuriosityStream, January 13).“explores the world's fascination with Wall Street and its stories—its banks, its companies, its CEOs, and even its criminals—and, most importantly, how Wall Street works”
- next influencer(Paramount+, January 13, Thursday).“follow a group of content creators who compete in a series of challenges to prove they have what it takes to become the next big influencer”
- married to real estate(HGTV, January 13, Thursday at 9 p.m.).“Egypt and Mike will unite their considerable complementary talents to help families find the perfect home in their ideal neighborhood”
- taking the position(A&E, January 13, Thursday at 10).“Watch as accused criminals make a high-stakes decision that could affect their lives forever”
- cabin chronicles(Discovery+, January 14, Friday).“explore the architecture, design, and human connection behind the beautiful cabins and the landscapes that surround them”
- Reno My Rent(HGTV, January 14, Friday at 10).Carmeon Hamilton "offers tenants a major style upgrade that transforms their bland environments into unforgettable homes, all without compromising the property's fabric."
- Remix My Space con Marsai Martin(Discovery+, January 15).“Young people who have made a lasting positive impact in their communities are in for the surprise of their lives when actress Marsai Martin shows up… [to] give them a custom bedroom makeover”
Week of January 16, 2022
- Killer relationship with Faith Jenkins(Oxygen, January 16, Sundays at 7).“investigate blossoming romances from their sweet beginnings and follow what happened to their bitter endings”
- real atlanta murders(Oxygen, January 16, Sundays at 8).“the incredible murder cases that highlight the boundaries between gentrifying southern dynasties, hip hop go-getters and the glitzy nouveau riche of this metropolitan mecca of music, entertainment and technology”
- Reformulada: Marilyn Monroe(CNN, January 16, Sundays at 9)."reexamines Monroe's story to uncover themes of feminism, sexuality, and power that continue to drive the cultural conversation today"
- Summer house(Bravo, January 17, Monday at 9:00 p.m.).“Returning this summer are Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller and Luke Gulbranson…along with new friends Andrea Denver, Mya Allen and Alex Wach and guest appearances…by Craig Conover and Austen Kroll
- Life below zero: next generation(National Geographic, Jan. 18, Tuesday at 8).“The next generation of Alaskans is working to prepare for the return of winter”
- Alaska Harbor Protection(National Geographic, January 18, Tuesday at 9 pm)."aftera terrible tragedy, longtime residents of the town of Port Protection join forces with newcomers to save a dying way of life in this isolated part of Alaska."
- The world according to Jeff Goldblum(Disney+, January 19)."Jeff leads viewers to discover secrets behind seemingly familiar objects and themes, including motorcycles, backyards, puzzles, birthdays, and little things."
- Too hot to handle(Netflix, January 19).“a new batch of horny fiends that have just arrived for what they think will be the sexiest vacation of their lives”
- home inspector joe(HGTV, January 19, Wednesday at 9).“Licensed Home Inspector Joe Mazza is determined to prevent his clients from buying dangerous and unsafe properties”
- growing belushi(Discovery, January 19, Wednesday at 10).“Jim and his team of farmers are on a mission to renovate and rebuild their cannabis farm from small and boutique to high quality for the masses”
- Midnight Asia: Eat Dancing Dream(Netflix, January 20).“An overnight journey through six iconic Asian cities and the food, art, clubs and subcultures that set them apart”
- Homens of West Hollywood(Crunch, January 20).“The cameras follow one of West Hollywood's most interesting groups of friends” who, “along with their boyfriends and girlfriends, get a glimpse of their lavish Los Angeles lifestyle”
- seeing the hamptons(Discovery+, January 20).“will follow a team of six Hamptons-based real estate agents from Nest Seekers International” who “strive to make their mark in the elite East End real estate market”
- the solution(Roku Channel, January 21). “debunks common misconceptions about drugs and addiction in the United States.”
- Radford's Return(Discovery+, January 22).“Follows a luxury sports car designer, a record-breaking master builder and an F1 world champion tasked with designing, building and testing Lotus' latest petrol-powered supercar”
- lone star law(Discovery Channel, January 22, Saturdays at 8).“Texas Parks and Wildlife tackles its largest cases yet” as it “patrolls more than 250,000 square miles of deserts, lakes, pine forests, swamps, plains, and coastlines”
Week of January 23, 2022
- victorious(Peacock, January 23, Sundays).“It highlights…women's football trailblazers” who are “truly changing the game, making NFL history and redefining the direction of America's most popular sport”
- March(The CW, January 24, Monday at 8 am and Sunday at 9 am, starting February 27).“will capture the blood, sweat and tears of every member of [the Prairie View A&M University Marching Band, The Marching Storm,]sheds to get to the field while balancing their dynamic college life”
- playboy secrets(A&E, January 24, Monday at 9).“unveils the glamorous mythology behind the decades-long Playboy empire”
- prisoner of love(DNI, January 24, Monday at 9).Chelsea Holmes "has been connecting with inmates for years through a pen pal program and has recently grown into a dating business connecting hopeful singles with" incarcerated people.
- American detective withLieutenant Joe Kenda(Discovery+, January 26, Wednesday).“Kenda trades her own case files to bring viewers amazing investigations from across the country”
- american rock stars(Peacock, January 26).“follows John Shuster and his team of self-described 'regular Central American guys' as they prepare to defend their gold medal at the 2022 Winter Olympics”
- Take Out con Lisa Ling(HBO Max, January 27).Lisa Ling "takes viewers behind the counter into the lives of the individuals and families who run some of America's more than 45,000 Asian restaurants."
- Evolve(CuriosityStream, January 27)."Wildlife adventurer Patrick Aryee explores biomimicry and sets out to focus on the future of humanity like never before"
- warm house(OUTtv, January 27, Thursday).“A new generation of gay sex workers and sexually positive content creators…compete in a series of exciting challenges to claim a $10,000 grand prize”
- fast food lovers(truTV, January 27, Thursday at 10)."Top Chef winners Kristen Kish, Jeremy Ford, and Iron Chef winner Justin Sutherland compete to perfectly recreate and expertly reimagine a celebrity guest's favorite fast food dish."
- Feeling Curious with Jonathan Van Ness(Netflix, January 28).“From skyscrapers to bugs, or gender identity to snacks, each episode follows Jonathan as he meets with experts in various fields to uncover intricacies”
- The fastest cars of the dirty south(Motor Trend, January 28, Friday).“a competitive world where the stakes are high where manufacturers and mechanics push cars to the limit so drivers can speed down tight tracks at 140 miles per hour in search of bragging rights and hard cash”
- listo para amar(OWN, January 28, Friday at 8)."The new cast of men and women are looking for love in Maryland, Virginia and the DC area."
- Big Chocolate Clash(The CW, January 29, Saturdays at 8).The Canadian series "features 10 bakers who are faced with creative and complex challenges based on chocolate, where they must create delicious desserts"
- million dollar scam(Lifetime, Saturday, January 29 at 10, then Thursdays at 10).“Follows self-taught influencer, author, entrepreneur, and millionaire Stormy Wellington and her elite group of unstoppable leaders called the Circle of Bosses”
Week of January 30, 2022
- love off the grid(Discovery+, January 30, Sundays).“Follows four people accustomed to modern conveniences who give up everything for a chance to find true love. For the first time, these pairs will be living together in complete isolation to see if they can survive in the wild."
- We need to talk about Cosby(Showtime, January 30, Sundays at 10).W. Kamau Bell "casts new light on Cosby's cultural contributions and impact at the height of his misfortune: accused of rape, drug-facilitated sexual assault, sexual assault and other misconduct by more than 60 women for nearly 60 years".
- Underground Railroad: The Secret History(Channel Science, January 30, Sundays at 10).“Cutting-edge technology and the perseverance of archaeologists and historians are bringing to light the secret paths, communities and outposts that provided refuge for Freedom Seekers”
- Adults Adopting Adults(A&E, January 31, Monday at 10).“follows six incredible stories of adults seeking legal adoption out of a sincere desire for a true family experience, or perhaps for more questionable reasons”
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Against the World(WOW Presents Plus, February 1, Tuesday).“nine queens from across the global Drag Race franchise compete”
- Your attention please(Above, February 1-4).“Craig Robinson is back in the Black History Month series that takes us on a visual journey through the lives, ideas, and purpose of a diverse group of Black innovators and creators who are making their mark on the world. ”.
- the real dirty dancing(Fox, February 1, Tuesday at 9 p.m.).“Presented by Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss, this unique contest features celebrities reliving the most memorable dance moments from the classic film”
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey(Bravo, February 1, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m.).“Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs, Dolores Catania, Jackie Goldschneider and Jennifer Aydin…accompanied by a new friend, Traci Johnson”
- meat eater(Netflix, February 2).“Steven's travels take him to New Mexico for big game and exotic importation, as well as Hawaii, where he hunts wild goats and spearfishes”
- Celebrity from Big Brother 3(CBS, feb.multiple dates and times.“returns for a third season… with a bunch of celebrities living together”
- true dating stories(Fuse, February 2, Wednesday at 10).“Gives real people the floor to share their true stories of epic date disasters with outrageous recreations of their worst nightlife moments”
- My killer body with K. Michelle(All life, February 3, Thursday at 10).“K. Chart-topping R&B-leading Michelle will help desperate men and women fix plastic surgery procedures and get their lives back on track."
- (re)Motel(Discovery+, February 4).“Passionate motel owners across the United States restore and redesign their historic properties to breathe new life and create destination stops for a new generation of travelers”
Week of February 6, 2022
- 1000 pound best friends(TLC, February 7, Monday at 10)."Vanessa and Meghan are great friends and, along with their friends Tina and Ashely, fight obesity with heart and humor."
- Love is blind: Japan(Netflix, February 8, Tuesday).“In this reality dating series, marriage-minded singles in Japan meet, date, and get engaged—before they even meet”
- Danger! National University Championship(ABC, February 8, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8).“features 36 students from 36 colleges and universities across the country, battling head-to-head during nine days of intense competition”
- capturing assassins(Netflix, February 9).“The detectives who captured the BTK Killer and other notoriously brutal killers recount the courageous actions and charges behind their investigations”
- ideas for sale(Netflix, February 9).“Brazilian entrepreneurs present their ideas to the public and to celebrity judges. But to earn BRL 200,000, they will also have to face difficult challenges.”
- Secret love(Discovery+, February 9).“gives singles in love the opportunity to confess their true feelings to the object of their affection, potentially risking everything in the hope of winning love”
- Inside the mind of a thief(CuriosityStream, February 10).“Reveals the human truths behind some of the most notorious scams, from financial crimes and identity theft to art forgery and wedding fraud”
- masterchef latinos(TV Estrella, Feb. 10, Thursday, 8 p.m.).“showcases 50 would-be amateur chefs and home cooks preparing their best meals for MasterChef Latinos judges Chef Benito Molina, Chef Adrián Herrera and Chef Claudia Sandoval”
- first time repairman(Discovery+, February 11).“Beginning reformers take their reform dreams into their own hands and experience the risk and reward of trying something new”
- Love is blind(Netflix, February 11, Friday).“Singles who want to be loved for who they are, not for how they look…meet the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with…without ever having met”
- everything will be white(Showtime, February 11, Friday at 8).“explores the history of race in America from the perspective of people of color” and “digs into the root causes of racial inequities in this country”
- like cabins(Discovery+, February 12).“follows three couples in separate cabins as they get to know each other. After 24 hours, they will decide whether to stay together one more day or leave the cabin, still single."
Week of February 13, 2022
- my life package(Discovery+, February 13).“Lee [Asher] recently packed up his 15 dogs and moved to 25 acres of lush land in Oregon” and is “building a sanctuary to care for dogs, horses, donkeys, cows, goats, pigs, llamas, sheep and even reptiles” .
- change shop(Netflix, February 16).“Smart collectors venture to Tennessee looking for bargains that can sell for big bucks”
- jeen-yuhs: The Kanye trilogy(Netflix, February 16, Wednesday).“The lives of a rising superstar and a filmmaker intertwine in this intense and intimate docu-series tracing the career of Kanye West, filmed over two decades”
- Dr. Pimple Popper(TLC, February 16, Wednesday at 9).“A new caseload for Dr. Lee as she is busier than ever.”
- Taken(TLC, February 16, Wednesday at 10).“They will witness extractions and foreign body removal procedures in real time, as well as interviews with patients, doctors, and medical personnel that will reveal the extraordinary details behind how these accidents occurred.”
- The game plan with Shaquille O'Neal(TNT, February 17, Thursday at 7).“will highlight the inspiring stories of Atlanta-based entrepreneurs as they receive business advice and identify new opportunities”
- painting with juan(HBO, February 18, Friday at 11).“Each episode shows the artist sitting at his desk, perfecting his intricate watercolor techniques while reflecting on what he has learned about life”
Week of February 20, 2022
- evil lives here(DNI, February 20, Sundays at 9:00 p.m.).“terrifying and unbelievable firsthand accounts from people whose loved ones have committed some of the most horrifying crimes imaginable”
- I was there(History, February 20 and 21 at 10:30 a.m., Monday at 10:00 a.m.).“Theo E. J. Wilson, grandson of a Tuskegee Airman[,] reviews[s] a series of critical historical events, disasters, triumphs, and true stories to learn unexpected facts”
- America's Got Talent: Extremo(NBC, February 21, Monday at 8).“the most outrageous, unique and astounding acts of enormous scale and magnitude that simply cannot be confined to a theater stage”
- sailing yacht below deck(Bravo, February 21, Monday at 8).“Captain Glenn Shephard is back aboard Parsifal III, reuniting with last season's Head Cook Daisy Kelliher, Chief Engineer Colin MacRae and First Mate Gary King” and new crew members.
- Black Ink Team: New York(VH1, February 21, Monday at 8).“Shop owner and magnate Ceaser continues to elevate the Black Ink brand, while preventing those close to destroying it”
- Black Ink Team: Compton(VH1, February 21, Monday at 9).KP "strives to better his community and reclaim his place as team leader" while "Katrina 'Kat Tat' Jackson returns to the franchise for the first time in four years."
- Raza: Bubba Wallace(Netflix, February 22)."charts his rise to NASCAR's elite ranks as the only full-time black driver and the turbulent fallout that followed his decision to speak out about racial injustice"
- wild and out(VH1, February 22, Tuesday and Wednesday at 8).“Each episode will pit Time Old School against Time New School in some of the funniest and most outrageous battles yet”
- Doubling up with the Derricos(TLC, February 22, Tuesday at 10).“Navigating through life with fourteen children, including four sets of naturally conceived multiples, is never easy”
- Tell the truth(ABC, February 22, Tuesday at 10)."A panel of celebrities judges whether strangers are lying or telling the truth."
- minor in disguise(DNI, February 24, Thursday at 9:00 p.m.).“Roo Powell has created a team that works in collaboration with law enforcement to detect criminals who prey on innocent children”
- to go(Discovery+, February 25). “Chewy Design Co. owner Brett Lewis transforms pickup trucks into tiny roadside houses”
- Brain games: on the road(National Geographic, February 25, Friday at 8pm).“will pit teams of ordinary Americans against each other as they take on friends and family in an epic battle of the brains”
Week of February 27, 2022
- american idol(ABC, February 27, Sundays at 8)."Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie, along with Emmy Award-winning producer and host Ryan Seacrest, return to help discover America's next music sensation."
- tournament of championsthird(Food Network, February 27, Sundays at 8).“32 of the nation's most talented chefs vying for the largest prize in tournament history,” $100,000
- naked and scared(Discovery, February 27, Sundays at 8).“The world's toughest adventurers will leave their clothes and daily comforts at home as they venture into some of the wildest, harshest and most isolated places on Earth”
- canned tuna(National Geographic, February 27, Sundays at 9pm).“The captains are looking to put meat back on deck and overcome the challenges of last year”
- Something bit me!(National Geographic, February 27, Sundays at 10). Explore the peculiar true stories of bug bites, insect bites, and animal attacks that have sent people to the ER
- Adam eats the 80s(History, February 27, Sundays at 10).Adam Richman “travels the country reliving his childhood and trying some of the most iconic and forgotten foods of the 1980s”
- Forensic Files II(HLN, February 27, Sundays at 10)."All new mysteries to solve and feature the same style, music, story type, and content"
- million dollar wheels(Discovery+, February 28, Monday).“follow a diverse group of leading luxury car and supercar dealers”
- Spring Baking Championship(Food Network, February 28, Monday at 8).Molly Yeh hosts and "challenges America's best bakers to create and elevate springtime desserts in 10 episodes that are bound to win over judges Kardea Brown, Nancy Fuller and Duff Goldman."
- Spring Pastry Championship: Easter(Food Network, February 28, Monday at 10).“Sunny [Anderson] joins judges Jordan Andino and Stephanie Boswell as a group of talented bakers are tasked with creating tasty and imaginative holiday pieces that exemplify what Easter is all about”
- rock the block(HGTV, February 28, Monday at 9)."Four teams of HGTV stuntmen, whether siblings, domestic partners or spouses, will square off in an epic makeover showdown that ends with one team winning bragging rights and a street named in their honor."
For releases in March and beyond, see theSpring 2022 reality TV debut guide
All Blurred Reality content is independently curated, including links to products or services. However, if you buy something after clicking an affiliate link, I may earn a commission, which helps support the blurry reality.Know more.
more great stories
- The Mole behind the scenes: how it happened
- Desi Williams on her DQ, rules, steals and more: 'Not everything in The Challenge is fair'
- How fake are the Real Housewives shows?
- Survivor: Behind the scenes
- OSurvivor's RulebookmiSurvivor Cast Contract
- How The Amazing Race Began: An Oral History of CBS's First Around-the-World Race