Did you like what you read?
Put it into practice with Sender.net, the most cost-effective email marketing solution on the market.
Try Sender for free
Christmas is one of the most beautiful parties of the year. It fills people's hearts with joy and unites families.
However, there is also a wacky side to Christmas. Browsing through stores or browsing online, trying to find the perfect gift for your loved ones can be a hassle. So marketers use this time wisely and reach out to subscribers with special offers and promotions to make their lives a little easier.
Marketers still need to remember that almost all companies use Christmas as an opportunity to up their game and increase sales and revenue. Email offers need to be compelling to gain a competitive advantage. For this, a Christmas-themed subject line can be the perfect solution.
Follow along, learn more about Christmas email marketing and choose a magical subject line for yourchristmas bulletin!
Christmas Email Marketing Subject Lines for Customers
Good content is useless if the email doesn't open. For this reason, a well-crafted subject line is a must. In the internet age, people want to see familiarity and engagement, so using emoji in a subject line is a trend that is gaining in popularity.
Also, if you use Sender, implementing emojis in your subject line is very easy and simple. Here's a preview of how you can add them!
In addition to adding emojis, eye-catching text is also required. Below, you'll find 100+ subject line examples based on the different categories to choose from, so your Christmas marketing is ready for the holidays ahead!
The Best Christmas Sale Email Subject Lines
- Happening now... Very happy sale.
- Christmas greetings from (company name).
- Season's Greetings: 25% Off + Free Shipping!
- Christmas sale: 20% off the entire store
- Open to receive your Christmas gift from us
- This week: Up to 65% off everything Christmas related. Get it for the holidays!
- In-store holiday sale - great gifts up to 75% off
- Deliver a little cheer this holiday season.
- Happy Holidays - We have prepared something for you.
- Do you want an EARLY Christmas present? ?
- Today only: 50% off family boots.
- 50% off ⚡ Happy Holidays Lightning Sale.
- Buy one get half price before Christmas
- NOW OPEN FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Don't miss out on our December sale: up to 70% off!
- Our Holiday Sale: 15% off Storewide
- 30% off all Christmas gift items!
- Perfect gift for your Christmas! A dream come true!
- Last Chance: Christmas Shipping Deadlines
- Last 24 hours for the Christmas Advance Sale!
Christmas Gift Newsletter Subject Lines
- (Business Name) Most Wanted This Holiday Season
- We have an early gift for you.
- Ho Ho Ho... Arrived on time
- Only 3 days left to claim your Christmas gift (Recipient Name)
- Gifts that do good... and do good
- Here's a gift just for you...
- It's time to be festive! 🎄
- Gift recommendations for Mrs. Claus 🤶
- Don't Miss Out On Our (Recipient Name) Christmas Sale Only 24 Hours Left!
- 12 Days of Christmas… sales
- 🎁 Are you a good boy/girl (ideal for targeted lists)
- Last minute sock stuffing ideas
- 14 amazing gift ideas
- 12 Christmas deals updated daily
- You made your list...
- We feel happy. Santa gets free shipping on Christmas orders!
- FREE! CHRISTMAS stickers with every new order!
- What are you waiting for? Christmas is next week!
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- Beat the holiday rush with these early bird deals
Merry Christmas greeting email subject lines
- Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas to all our customers
- Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Shalom, happy! and best wishes...
- Let the bells ring!
- Merry Christmas!
- Share Christmas with your favorite people 🎄
- Merry Christmas
- Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
- Santa Claus is coming to town! Season's Greetings
- May your Christmas be merry and bright
- It resonates all the way! Merry Christmas!
- Good vacation!!!
- We wish you a Merry Christmas… and a Happy New Year
- Happy Holidays and Happy Holidays!
- Season's greetings to you and your loved ones!
- Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a merry christmas
- Ho Ho Hope you did well this year. Merry Christmas!
Read too:50+ vacation email subject lines for every situation
Catchy Christmas Email Subject Lines
- Let's be naughty and save Santa's trip!
- You better watch out, you better not cry!
- Even before Christmas he said hello, he's saying 'Buy Buy'!
- Who did you forget? Get to stores with 40% discount
- Rodolfo is running away!
- It's now or never! Go do your shopping. as soon as possible
- A Very Berry Merry Christmas!
- New year, new me, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!
- Lazy Santa's Silly Season Sale
Happy Holidays Email Subject Lines for Employees
- Happy Holidays and thanks for your tough word!
- I wish you all the happiness this holiday season!
- Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- I send you a world of good wishes!
- I wish you all HOPE this Christmas!
- Warmest greeting of the season
- Season's Greetings! thanks for being with us
- May the holiday season end this year on a merry note.
- Happy holidays and best wishes for (year)!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today...
Christmas wishes email subject messages for colleagues
- May this Christmas bring joy and blessings...
- Colleagues like you make work so much easier...
- Have a sweet and safe Christmas!
- Stay safe, stay cheerful.
- I am grateful for the support and motivation. Good vacation!
- I wish you many fun and happy memories!
- May the miracles of this Christmas accompany your life...
- Yep, it's Christmas and we're stuck at work!
- Stay blessed this season!
- I wish you peace, I wish you a good time!
Merry Christmas Email Subject Lines for Teachers
- Happy Holidays and best wishes for a Merry Christmas!
- May the Lord bless you with all luck and success...
- I send my warmest Christmas wishes to you!
- Warmest thoughts and joyful wishes!
- May you and your family be blessed!
- Warm hugs and greetings!
- May your Christmas be as happy as possible!
- Season's Greetings! It is a pleasure to do business with you!
- May joy and comfort be with you
- It was an honor to work with you!
You have a gift! emoji subject line
OMSnohow to receive gifts When you tell recipients that they received "a gift", they are likely to click through to your email.
Also, feel free to use holiday emojis in the subject line. These little icons help subject lines stand out and make the message sound positive with holiday cheer.
The most popular emojis for Christmas that you can use in your subject line:
Christmas Email Marketing Tips
In general, Christmas presents one of the most significant spending periods worldwide. According toinvestigation, Christmas email marketing contributes to overall sales by 20%, so sitting back and waiting is not an option here.
In addition to a compelling subject line for yourchristmas mail, you need to ensure that your email content is presented in the best possible light. If you're out of content ideas, here's some great inspiration:
- Send a Christmas preview email– It's never too early to prepare for Christmas, so you can be the first to remind your customers that it's time to prepare. Once Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, you'll have a few weeks to tackle your holiday teasers and submit your next deals.
- Christmas gift– Send your subscribers an announcement about the upcoming sale. Give them a date and time the sale starts so your customers are prepared. You could also send some holiday sales reminders after the main email to refresh people and give them time to plan their purchases.
- Submit a Christmas Catalog or Gift Guide– People are very busy these days trying to find a perfect gift. Instead, ease their headache by sending them some of the best gift ideas. They can even be categorized (for friends, family, kids, etc.) for easy navigation.
- Get started early with personalized offers– Loyal customers deserve extra care and attention, especially during the holiday period. treat them withpersonalized emailoffers and discounts to encourage your purchases and be fully prepared for Christmas.
- let them choose– One of the most common gifts at Christmas is the gift card: it gives the person the possibility to choose what they want. Rather than pressuring your customers to buy certain products, offer them a choice and suggest they buy a gift card that they can later use to make purchases on your site.
Grab the Best Christmas Email Subject Line for You
Christmas brings joy and happiness to every home, so when you market your products or services for the upcoming holiday, make sure you put some feeling into it.
Help your customers choose the perfect gifts, celebrate their successes with the help of email and choose the right one.Christmas Email Templatesto the work.
Test your campaigns ahead of time and make sure you're fully ready to kick off the season with a great email marketing tool!